An American carnival heads to Germany and there the carnies engage in all sorts of drama and romance.
- Directed by Kurt Neumann.
- Written by Hans Jacoby and Kurt Neumann.
- Starring Anne Baxter, Steve Cochran, and Lyle Bettger.
- Produced by King Bros. Productions
- Released by RKO Radio Pictures
- Original copyright: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.; Apr. 16, 1954.
The film does show a formal copyright registration for 1954 in the US Catalog of Copyright Entries; however, at renewal time, which was 1982-3, it appears that no formal renewal was filed. Therefore, I believe that this movie is in the public domain due to the fact that films produced prior to 1964 had to file a renewal 28 years after the initial copyright.
As for other elements within the film such as music scores, the illegible film credits and lack of adequate info makes determining other potential copyrights next to impossible.
If I have mislabeled this film as public domain, please contact me and I will promptly remove it from this website. Thanks!